วันศุกร์ที่ 17 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Sherbet.~ Still in LOVE with you..




Still in love with you - Sherbet.
....

The only one who knew me well
Just left without a word
Walked out the door and took my heart away
Like emptiness of cloudless skies miles of open sea
I can’t replace this empty space in me
I was lost to see her leaving, left without a reason
I’m not sure that I can make it through
*What am I to do, here am I
I’m still in love with you I don’t know why
( I’m still in love)
Lost in back street memories
Recalling love we had,
a lonely man whose only plan went wrong
A broken mirror still reflects an image on the wall
Of a broken dream as only dream can be
I’m not a great pretender to this feeling I surrender
I can’t deny this love I have inside
(Repeat *)
Tomorrow’s just another day with nothing left to do
Where no one goes to be nowhere at all
I wonder if the day will come when I will find at last
A way to give my love to someone else
But I can see a sad tomorrow no end insight for sorrow
All I see is deep and misty blue
(Repeat * till fade)
...




*****

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: