วันเสาร์ที่ 19 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2552

Conway Twitty.~ HELLO DARLIN' ..

***






***

>


Hello Darlin'

Conway Twitty


Hello, darlin', nice to see ya

It's been a long time

You're just as lovely as you used to be

How's your new love? Are you happy?

Hope you're doin' fine

Just to know means so much to me

What's that, darlin? "How'm I doin'?"

Guess I'm doin' all right,Except I can't sleep

And I cry all night till dawn,

What I'm trying to say is

"I love you and I miss you"

And I'm so sorry that I did you wrong

"Look up, darlin', let me kiss ya

Just for old time's sake

Let me hold you in my arms one more time

Thank you, darlin', may God bless you

And may each step you take

Bring you closer to the thing you seek to find

Goodbye, darling', gotta go now

Gotta try to find a way

To lose these memories

Of a love so warm and true

And if you should ever find it

In your heart to forgive me

Come back, darlin', I'll be waiting for you..

~~~~~

...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: