วันเสาร์ที่ 5 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2552

George Baker Selection ~ PALOMA BLANCA

...
*****


.

.
***


When the sun shines on the mountains,

And the night is on the run

It's a new day It's a new way,And I fly up to the sun..

I can feel the morning sunlight

I can smell the newborn day

I can hear God's voices calling ,From my golden skylight way...

Ooh.. La Paloma Blanca,I'm just a bird in the sky

Ooh.. La Paloma Blanca Over the mountains I fly

No one can take my freedom away.....

Once I had my share of losing

Once they locked me on a chain

Yes.. they tried to break my power

Oh, I still can feel the pain..

Ooh.. La Paloma Blanca I'm just a bird in the sky

Ooh.. La Paloma Blanca Over the mountains I flyand

No one can take my freedom away

Yes..no one can take my freedom away............

[G]* When the sun shineson the mountains

And the night is on the run

It's a new dayIt's a new way,And I fly up to the sun..

Ooh La Paloma Blanca,I'm just a bird in the sky

Ooh La Paloma Blanca,Over the mountains I fly

No one can take my freedom away.........

.


.


*********

...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: